Terms and conditions
Welcome to the United4Business Website.
1. GENERAL LEGAL PROVISIONS
Third Party Links:
This Website may include links to third party web sites which may include opinions, information or recommendations of various individuals, organizations or companies. In providing such links, United4Business does not represent to you that it has investigated the content of such third party websites. United4Business does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of any content included on third party websites nor does it endorse, credential or accredit any opinions, recommendations or information included on such third-party websites. Your use of third-party web sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
United4Business makes no claims that the Content of the Website is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the European Union. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the European Union, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
2. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
No data or statement herein is or should be construed to be an investment recommendation. Reliance on information provided on this Website is solely at your own risk. Opinions expressed by authors of articles do not necessarily agree with those held by United4Business, and United4Business disclaims any intent to make investment recommendations.We provide our visitors with access to a wide collection of resources for general informational purposes only. These resources are provided on an “AS IS” basis, and United4Business assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, reliability, completeness, or accuracy of any information contained in these resources.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
The Service is designed to provide a platform for members to anonymously share and respond to global business opportunities (“Opportunities”). Your participation in the Service and your contribution, use and disclosure of materials through the Service is subject to these Terms. No other use of the Service is intended or allowed.
As a member you will have the ability to submit Opportunities, soliciting the participation of other users. Your Opportunities will be made available to other users who may respond to you via the Service.
a. Conduct Rules:
- You may not respond to Opportunities submitted by other users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is solicited.
- Communications that constitute advertising are prohibited.
- You may not send (or encourage or help others to send) unsolicited commercial email to our users.
- You may not delete or revise any material contributed by any other person or entity.
- Any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Service is prohibited. You are strictly prohibited from the use of the Service for any purpose that violates any law applicable to you or the business you conduct through the Service, including, without limitation, fair competition and anti-trust laws, employment and anti-discrimination laws, anti-corruption laws, and securities regulation laws, such as laws prohibiting insider trading.
b. Submission Rules:
- Any materials you submit concerning Opportunities (your “Submissions”) may not contain: (i) URLs or links to web sites that compete with us; (ii) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to submit the copyrighted material or otherwise have the right to submit them); (iii) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to submit them or otherwise have the right to submit them); (iv) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (v) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; (vi) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity; or (vii) your direct contact information.
- You may not use your Submissions to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) disseminate false, inaccurate or misleading information; (iii) promote chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (iv) violate the law or encourage others to violate the law.
- We are under no obligation to monitor the materials submitted by users, but we may do so at our option. We may at any time take any action with regard to user materials that we deem in our sole discretion to be necessary or appropriate.
c. Security Rules:
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation: (A) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account that the user is not authorized to access; (B) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (C) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting materials including malicious software code, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (D) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (E) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or Submission.
- Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
5. LEGAL NOTICES
ALL INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND ADVICE CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, ANIMATION, AND “COOKIES,” ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, United4Business DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS STRAINS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
United4Business DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFORMATION PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY), MATERIALS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Limitation of Liability:
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All of the content included on this Website, including text, art, graphics, logos, button icons, images, pictures, audio clips and software (“Content”), is the property of United4Business, its members, partners or content providers, and is protected by international copyright laws. Except as granted in the limited license below, you may not modify, reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute, post or transmit any Content without the express prior written consent of United4Business.
All trademarks, trade names, logos, brand names and service marks (“Marks”) of United4Business, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of United4Business and are protected by U.E. and international trademark laws. All other Marks appearing on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Except as granted in the limited license below, nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Website without the express written permission of United4Business or such third-party that may own the Mark.
As a user of the Website, you may download the Content, Marks and other materials (collectively the “Materials”) on this Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. This Website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by United4Business.
If you think that any of the Materials posted to this Website infringes a copyright, trademark, patent or other right of another party, please contact with email@example.com
7. RESTRICTIONS/PASSWORDS AND TERMINATION
Restrictions on Use:
You may not:
- use this Website in order to invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any other user of this Website;
- modify, erase or damage any information contained on the computer of any user connected to this Website;
- reverse engineer any portion of this Website; or
- use this Website or Materials in any manner that is inconsistent with the limited license granted herein.